Reflections of infinity is a jewellery and accessories shop based at 26 Churchyard Hitchin since June 1999.
Colin Beadle owns Reflections of infinity which supplies the complete range of genuine replacement Mondaine and Victorinox straps and bracelets.
Reflections of infinity has been selling both brands since 2003 which are supplied by the official UK distributors.
Our designer jewellery is made by:
- Amanda Cox: silver 'Lily' jewellery with freshwater pearls
- Just Trade: hand made silver jewellery from Ecuador and Peru
- Nova: silver designer jewellery sourced from around the World
- Mere Glass: dichroic glass with silver jewellery made in the Lake District
- Pixalum: aluminium and silver jewellery made in Derbyshire.
- Urban Metal: cobalt, titanium and tungsten rings for men from the United States
We also sell ladies leather handbags, purses and Fox & Chave 100% vintage silk scarves.